There are 192 Course Credits plus Ministry Credits required to earn the Doctorate Degree. Transfer Credits in Theology, Humanities and other related subjects from other colleges may be used along with Leadership Seminars to fulfill some of the requirements in each degree program.
Credits transferred must be comparable subjects to those required and offered by the K.U & T.S. Requirements for any degree must be approved by the Academic Dean.
Please Note: A minimum of 6 courses must be taken through K.U & T.S. to earn the Doctorate Degree.
A 45,000 word thesis or study syllabus will be required for this program, and will earn 9 hours of the required course credits. Your written work must be built from a bibliography of at least 10 reference books, which will include a minimum of 7 books to be read in their entirety.
- Biblical Studies [Course Requirements]
- Christian Counseling [Course Requirements]
- Christian Education/Administration [Course Requirements]
- Ministry - For Students With a M.Div. [Course Requirements]
- Ministry - For Students Without a M.Div. [Course Requirements]
- Pastoral Theology [Course Requirements]
- Theology [Course Requirements]