For your application for admission to be considered, all students must submit the following to the International office of Kingsway University.
- Application for admission completed, with a letter of recommendation from their Pastor and conversion testimony.
- Christian and Secular resume, that covers in detail: education, employment, church work, ministry experience, seminars attended and any special training etc.
- Copies of transcripts from previous schools submitted with the application. However, Official Transcripts must be sent directly to Kingsway University.
- Copies of all degrees, certificates, awards, etc.
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
- $60.00 non-refundable evaluation fee. (if needed)
- 2"x 2" photo of yourself. $5.00 KU/WFGN Student ID Card Fee.
- Upon receipt of the above items Kingsway University will do a complete evaluation placing the student in the highest degree level they are qualified for. A student enrollment form will be sent outlining the courses to be completed to receive a degree in the major they have chosen.
NOTE: It is not necessary to commit to a degree program before beginning your courses.