There are 120 Course Credits plus Ministry Credits required to earn the Bachelor Degree. Transfer Credits in Theology, Humanities and other related subjects from other colleges may be used along with Life Experience, Leadership Seminars and Ministry Experience to fulfill some of the requirements in each Degree Program.
Credits transferred must be comparable subjects to those required and offered by K.U & T.S. Requirements for any degree must be approved by the Academic Dean.
Please Note: A minimum of 5 courses must be taken through K.U & T.S. to earn the Bachelor Degree.
- Biblical Studies [Course Requirements]
- Theology [Course Requirements]
- Pastoral Ministry [Course Requirements]
- Christian counseling [Course Requirements]
- Christian Education/Administration [Course Requirements]